Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Children of God

Hebrews 10:24-25
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."

I had a very nice weekend camping, out in God's marvelous creation, and in the company of a few other wonderful Christian families.  I am always deeply touched by being around other like-minded people, who love and follow the Lord as I do.  True, upright, and vision-oriented Christians (as I know these individuals are) are so rare and valuable, and very refreshing for me. 

I took lots of pictures over the weekend, but this one alone seemed to capture the overall feelings I had of the entire outing: love, unity and the peace of God.

Wherever I go, I always try to see life through the eyes of one who loves the things of the Lord.

Philippians 4:6-7
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment