Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

time for change

Hosea 10:12
"Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, till He comes and rains righteousness on you."


Acts 3:19
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord."


No matter where we're at in life, we always have room for improvement.  At least I know I do.  I'm always trying to live closer with the Lord every day.  Each new morning, my first goal is to be more heavenly-minded and Christ-like throughout the course of time.

(It always seems like the world is always right there to distract me from my goal... and it's really a fight to keep in line!!!)

Now is the time for me to straiten out things that aren't right in life. I only have one life to live, and only so much time left to live it out.  I need to attend to what is really important while I have the time!

Note:  Believe it or not, the harder and more aggressively you work at this (the strength of the Lord at work in you), the more peace you'll attain!  It will fill your entire being and then spill over.  The feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT and VICTORY is very rewarding.  It really is.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah... Great blog post! I hope people realize the importance of giving God their all... all eternity depends on it!!!
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete